Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 fisheye lense

Redouane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi please I have just purchased a, Fz300 bridge camera and I am looking to buy a fisheye lense for it please can you advise me which one I should buy.. I am interested in making building photography and I need a wide fisheye lense for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300... I found many on eBay but I have no idea which one to get please help and thanks in advance.

Thanks for your response... Unfortunately this lense I can't find it in amazon Canada do you have any other alternative for me please

These lenses are all pretty cheaply made. There may be an exception, but I am not aware of it (maybe at $200 it is passable, but fisheye is usually not the effect you want with architecture shots).

I suggest you look into panoramic shots for covering a large building or interior space. There are a number of software programs that now do a pretty good job of putting the images together, especially if shot from a tripod (normal for architecture) and even more so if the panning is done around the nodal point of the lens (there are some guides on how to estimate this and how to do it).

I've done some pano shots while travelling just handheld and it is possible to get some good results. Handheld usually works best with one row or column of shots.A multiple row and column grid is best done with the tripod.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for your help... Please the optika lenses need any adapter to work on the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 ?

This Opteka lenses won't work on your FZ300. They are lenses for the
Panasonic MFT cameras. This cameras can change lenses and the
FZ300 has a fixed lens.
What you need is a conversion lens, like this ones:
FZ300 fisheye | eBay

Or the one on Amazon.com allready mentioned above.
Rudi

Last edited:
Thanks Rudi.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back