What's new

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35, connect to flash???

gl600

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Middle East and Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I'm looking to get a superzoom to carry around when I don't feel like taking my d-slr with me. I have my eyes on the
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35. It has a few features that I like which the Canon
PowerShot SX20 does not have. The only thing is that the Canon has a hot shoe but the Lumix doesn't. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to hook up a flash to the Lumix another way (wired maybe?). I couldn't find anyone who talked about this.
Thanks!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom