Pandemonium

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pandemonium.jpg

I like the concept, but think it would be a little more interesting if it were take at night with all of the lights. It just seems like it is a big dark blurry blob without much definition, but the light trails would define the shape a little better and I think may even contribute to the feeling of pandemonium found at a carnival.

I like the concept, but think it would be a little more interesting if it were take at night with all of the lights. It just seems like it is a big dark blurry blob without much definition, but the light trails would define the shape a little better and I think may even contribute to the feeling of pandemonium found at a carnival.

Yes, of course. Why didn't I think to do what you suggest? It would be such a better picture. It would be stupendous. Grand. You are the best. Have you done this before?

Tuna

It reminds me of a spider, actually. I like how the people are suspended in that area of white.

Yes, of course. Why didn't I think to do what you suggest? It would be such a better picture. It would be stupendous. Grand. You are the best. Have you done this before?

Tuna

... I think he was just offering some constructive criticism, man..

Having said that, I think it's an awesome photograph. I actually like it against the lighter sky - they look like two great big mechanical monsters getting ready for a sparring match. Even though there is so much motion, the people hanging from the farther ride are very sharp - it's a good area of central focus. Super dynamic shot.

Tuna

Personally i think it would be better with the pyramids of egypt in the background and maybe two flamboyant midgets on stilts having a sword fight with a gay badger on roller blades... but, as that would be a completely different picture i suppose this one will have to do.

:thumbup:

Since I assume that people choose their titles so that they definitely say what they want and since you are posting your image for discussion, not your title, I just tried to contribute what I thought would give you that idea. Now if you titled it something different, then I would have perceived it under that context. I guess from now on, I will just have to disregard the title and view the image on its own.

Remember, I am just giving one opinion, if my opinion were always regarded as the only possible answer, then I would not be wasting my time on an internet forum with no monetary compensation. We are all here to learn, and sometimes, we are all a little off. Hey, today I learned something new--it was a successful day on the forums.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back