What's new

panicking!!!

confused...

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
My camera card is saying do you want to format? I was told that would erase all existing photos left on the card. Problem: I just took an engagement shoot today with a couple. I haven't had a chance to move the pictures to my hard drive. Am I screwed? What should I do?!
 
Computers, camera, and card readers DO NOT have an erase function. They merely rewrite a file that says the memory location is available for writing over. DO NOT take any more photos with that card until you get the issue resolved.

Put the card into a card reader and you should be able to transfer the images from there. You should also be able to hook your camera up directly to the computer and do the same thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom