Panning HDR

IDLaxStar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was thinking and was wondering if you could do a three shot hdr while panning with a car or something. I will try it tonight, but do you guys think it is possible?

no. the background and everything will be different. i don't see how this would work, or why you would need it.

If you shoot in raw you can do a pseudo hdr as they like to call it. You just make 3 different exposures with the raw file.

a pseudo hdr is also called tonemapping. whats the point? your background is blurred anyway..

What does having your background blurred have anything to do with it? Your background isnt the main subject in the photo.

The way that you are saying it no it will not work out.
however you can achieve your desired result if you set your camera on a tripod
perhaps attach a sandbacg to it so there's no shift movement and if your tripod's head has marking indications like mine does you can shoot in aeb burst mode 3 shots then turn your tripod head to the next big marker which is 5 over and fire again another 3 shots and so forth.

the dial looks like this
SBH-250-1.jpg

images that of Copyright © 2009, Vanguard Inc. All rights reserved.
Vanguard

What does having your background blurred have anything to do with it? Your background isnt the main subject in the photo.

It has ALOT to do with it. The point of hdr is to show all light ranges, right? There's few enough in MOST situations to cover the main subject with one exposure. Why do you need hdr on the background? How is that useful?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back