What's new

Panorama picture of Mt. Diablo, pease C&C

Sorry, double post. I cant figure out how to delete this one.:x Anyone?
 
Great shot in my opinion.

I'm glad I saw this post, I'm from Danville and when I heard it snowed I was curious how Mt. Diablo looked. Where was this taken from?
 
Great shot in my opinion.

I'm glad I saw this post, I'm from Danville and when I heard it snowed I was curious how Mt. Diablo looked. Where was this taken from?

This was taken from Bollinger Canyon Rd in San Ramon on top of a hill close to Club Sport Gym.

Thank you for your C&C.
 
ty for the idea btw, im leaving for switzerland for 2 weeks in christmas time and ill definetly do this

as for your shot, great! i like it, kind of old timey but not really vibe to it :), did you shoot vertically or horizontally?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom