Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been messing around with panos lately, there pretty cool to make:p
PICT0024-Panoramaweb.jpg

This one looks pretty good and interesting....I wish I could see it bigger

Heres another in color
PICT0010-Panorama.jpg

your color one is MUCH better. the shadow on the right of the first pano bothers me it takes away from the boardwalk.

very nice. what program did you use. I've experimented with panoramic stuff in CS3 but never really got round to making anything worth while. I'm with mike, colour one is much better :)

very nice. what program did you use. I've experimented with panoramic stuff in CS3 but never really got round to making anything worth while. I'm with mike, colour one is much better :)
I color corrected it in CS3 and for the stitching I just used a little program that came with an hp scanner I had gotten a lil' while back, Hp panorama stitching its a fairly easy program you just drop what pictures you want into this bin thing and it does it all for you. You just have to make sure the photos you take align equally and the lighting is the same or you will see a difference in it. Thanks for feedback;)

sounds good, I've only used CS3 and its been pretty spot on with whatever I give it. Just wondered what else was out there. :D

I've used CS3 a few times to stitch photos, it works great but its imperative you shoot a panoramic shot correctly in the first place. the colors on the right of the image look spot on.. the left seems off to me. the sky is very blown out and the ocean becomes blown out too along with the shrubbery loosing its coloring.

I've used CS3 a few times to stitch photos, it works great but its imperative you shoot a panoramic shot correctly in the first place. the colors on the right of the image look spot on.. the left seems off to me. the sky is very blown out and the ocean becomes blown out too along with the shrubbery loosing its coloring.
yeah the sun was blowing that spot up, I don't have any filters or anything to fix that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back