panoramic baby

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello all,

new here, will take time to eventually introduce myself... here is a first upload (our son, Goéric, waking up after a nap...) :

riripano.jpg

I would of never though to do a panoramic of a person. I really like it. My only tiny little thing is, I wish there was a tiny bit more on the bottom, and of course to keep the ratio a little off the top. Nothing major though, good job!

Pretty cool photo, but I would clone out the butt crack...it looks more like a "girl part" in the photo and either way...that part is a bit disturbing. Other than that, I think it's a very cool photo.

lol, it is the diaper / nappy !

Oh....well thank-freakin'-goodness...lol. Still though I'd consider cloning out that "fold" in the diaper because it definitely doesn't look like a diaper to me.

lol this is turning out to be a funny thread! but its a cool concept for a panorama and i really like it

lol, it is the diaper / nappy !

Oh....well thank-freakin'-goodness...lol. Still though I'd consider cloning out that "fold" in the diaper because it definitely doesn't look like a diaper to me.
Oh wow, I never even noticed that until you said something. Perv.:er:

I like the concept, although I would prefer a sharper subject throughout. I'm not sure if the difficulty of that is increased when shooting a pano so close up.

thank you all
I agree with cloning : hadn't noticed before
blur is added (two layers, for high & low tones) : the original (shot in X3F) is sharp as a razor blade... probably too sharp for the subject?

thank you all

Keith, this one is a single (cropped 6x17)
I'm uploading a multiple exposures in this gallery just in a moment...

Most reactions

Back