What's new

Panoramic shots with iPhone 7 S

Rickbb70 9

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,247
Location
Central North Carolina USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot these a couple of years ago on a spring trip to Alaska. Did some slight PP in LR, exposure, contrast, etc.
panoramic Denali.webp

View of Mt. Denali, tall one in the center.

panoramic exit glacier.webp

Exit glacier on the right with the run off flowing down to Kenia Fiord. I think my coat sleeve got in the way, was trying to shade the lens from the sun.

panoramic lake on Kenia pensula.webp

Just a random roadside lake on the Kenia peninsula.
 
Nice images, am I right in thinking that these are just one image and not a number of images stitched together.
I like to do big pano images but I will stitch up to 20 shots to make one image.
This way I have the IQ to print the image large
Coat sleeve lol better than thumb
Image #3 looks like an graduated filter was near the top to darken the sky.
 
Thanks, yes just one image using the phones pan setting. No filter or pp to darken the sky, it was about that color.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom