Panos from Yesterday

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just love weather. My mom went with me last night on more of a relaxing drive through the weather. No tornados but some awesome cloud structure. The bumps in the clouds are called mammatus clouds. These are all panos of at least 4 pictures. (when I get home I'll add the high res versions)

2. It has been suggested that I crop a little of the bottom, but I tried that and I honestly like it better with the horizon in the middle.

I'll add more of the panos when I have the chance to put them together but this will have to do for now.

W O W. those are great, having the rainbow in this high contrast HDR-like pano is really great!!

the dark bottom part of the second is a bit annoying for me ... tried a slightly slimmer crop (not too much though)?

the dark bottom part of the second is a bit annoying for me ... tried a slightly slimmer crop (not too much though)?

Actually I did, but I want to keep the curve of the shadow in the foreground... I'll post an edit when I get home. Thanks for the comment.

Actually I did, but I want to keep the curve of the shadow in the foreground... I'll post an edit when I get home. Thanks for the comment.

well, thought of keeping the curve but reducing the amount of shadow visible .... don't crop it all, just one or two thirds of it keeping the curve intact

I don't think I understand this... how can use only two thirds of it and not crop?

sorry for typing inconsistently ;) even typed the wrong reply in the wrong thread a couple of minutes ago ;)

I meant cropping away one or two thirds of the shade away .. but leeaving the curve intact... not two thirds of the whole image ....

These look fantastic! good shooting Bob!

Absolutly love the tone and texture in the first one!

I added hi res to the pictures if you would like to click on them.

And here's the suggested crop.

Which one do you guys think is better?

I like them both!

For the top one if you brought out the rainbow on the left more folks would more readily notice what looks like a solid 1/2 circle rainbow piercing the storm. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back