N Nelarius TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Espoo, Finland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 #1 Just one pic of the pantheon in Rome. Comments are welcome.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Oh, one day I will see this with my own eyes, too. One day, who knows when, but it is a must, isn't it? That hole in the ceiling is a challenge for exposure! :shock: Holy cow, what do decide on? Not easy.
Oh, one day I will see this with my own eyes, too. One day, who knows when, but it is a must, isn't it? That hole in the ceiling is a challenge for exposure! :shock: Holy cow, what do decide on? Not easy.
N Nelarius TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Espoo, Finland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, no matter how much I underexposed, I could not capture any detail in that hole. The dynamic range laid waste to my puny d40 sensor Rome is so fantastic, I've been there twice now and the amount of history in that city (and therefore photo opportunities ) is just mind-boggling.
Yeah, no matter how much I underexposed, I could not capture any detail in that hole. The dynamic range laid waste to my puny d40 sensor Rome is so fantastic, I've been there twice now and the amount of history in that city (and therefore photo opportunities ) is just mind-boggling.
janetm1000 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 194 Reaction score 0 Location Beijing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 #4 oh!! awesome! i wanna go too!!
bradster76 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 19, 2008 Messages 481 Reaction score 2 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 12, 2008 #5 Well, don't wig out. Even though a tad under-exposed, the photo is still magnificent. Oh, wait....I can't resist: THIS IS SPARTA!!! :lmao::lmao:
Well, don't wig out. Even though a tad under-exposed, the photo is still magnificent. Oh, wait....I can't resist: THIS IS SPARTA!!! :lmao::lmao: