What's new

Papa, please hide my.....

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Once again please excuse the quality of the image, but taste the fun only (taken from a moving boat from distance) ;)



C&C please

Regards :D
 
Last edited:
Hmmm... while this is sort of a 'cute' image, I have to say that I'm not sure I feel it's appropriate to post it (Speaking as a member NOT as a moderator) in that the father is clearly concerned about the privacy of his child, and appears to be somewhat embarrassed at their being photographed in what [I assume] they thought was a private moment. See what others have to say...
 
I agree this is a little overboard and invasion of privacy..I would not have posted a pictures like this.
 
I agree this is a little overboard and invasion of privacy..I would not have posted a pictures like this.

I guess we'll have to ask what the laws are where the photo was taken.

In the US I would think that, if I were peeing in public, photographers would have every right to take a photo of my junk.
 
since i know the Kerala psyche i can assure you, if the father happens to see this he will be laughing only..... further he has successfully hidden what he wanted to hide too :D
 
Hmmm... while this is sort of a 'cute' image, I have to say that I'm not sure I feel it's appropriate to post it (Speaking as a member NOT as a moderator) in that the father is clearly concerned about the privacy of his child, and appears to be somewhat embarrassed at their being photographed in what [I assume] they thought was a private moment. See what others have to say...
I only partially agree. It is definitively a private moment, but in my mind this particular frame is not an invasion of privacy. It would've been improper to post an image showing the kid's privates, but that's not what happened here.

In addition, the father decided to cover his child's private parts, but doesn't look too concerned about covering his child's face (which would've been the only way to disguise the kid's identity). That being said, it could be that his reaction in the spur of the moment was emotional, not rational.

Finally, it's not that the photographer is sharing this image with the kid's friends so they can make fun of him – he's posting it on a forum where the chances of anybody close to the kid viewing it are slim to none.

Just my two cents. The image put a smile on my face – thanks for posting it, Frequency.
 
Actually i was highlighting the innocenceon the face of that child which is very sweet i felt; i ti is not a happy thing that you have to prove your innocence
Thank heavens, Invis has done that part in most appropriate manner, that i don't have to add anything more.....
Only thing i must add with an element of humor is that we are all victims of Eden Apple Complex
Thank you Invis very much :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom