Untitled-Scanned-22.jpg

Porte, Ile Saint Louis
Untitled-Scanned-15.jpg

Rue Foyatier, Montmartre
7ed37625.jpg

Marché aux fleurs, Ile-de-la-Cité
Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg

That's all. :blushing:

The first three shots show some nice camera work. Maybe hit them when there is some nice light.

I just finished working on a play "Picasso at the Lapine Agile" by the american artist Steve Martin. Let me know if you have heard of this play.

Thanks Mad! I own a Canon EOS 3000 that I've only just recently begun to use in manual mode (still trying to figure things out).
Craig, I'd never "heard" about that play before. What do you mean you just finished working on it? And was it written by THE Steve Martin? lots of questions, sorry. And you're right about the light, I find them a bit dark myself but since I have no idea how to use photoshop elements (which I own only because it came with my scanner) there's nothing I can do about it ;)

cheers!

T

Yes it is THE Steve Martin. Basically Picasso and Einstein meet at the "lapine Agile" (sp?) in France. I worked on the set for that one. I guess my question is "how many Lapin Agiles' are in France. Did Picasso hang out in the one in your first photo? That place has a lot of character. At any rate; the play is pretty famous. If you are interested find the script because it is hilarious.

"hit them when there is some nice light" I was trying to say re visit these locations when the sun is out.

On the subject of photoshop; definitely a long journey for us all. Approaching the program with baby steps has really helped me.

Thanks Photo_gal!

About the Lapin Agile. I'm pretty sure it's the one and only and yes, Picasso did hang out there (as well as many other artists and famous people in general) http://www.au-lapin-agile.com/agilea.htm . I'll try to find the play, thanks for telling me about it!

à +

Most reactions

Back