What's new

Paris through my windshield

i like this pic

comment and critique is one of a few meanings for c&c
 
Was this taken through the fore or aft windscreen?

And was it shot just before you had run over the lot of them? :lol:


I like the 'commuter' facial expressions on your subjects!

So very, "I wish I were home already."
 
shifra, you haven't posted enough yet for me to send you a private message.

Since you have in your profile that it's okay to edit your images, I downloaded yours, and adjusted Levels a tad.

See if you can send me an email or message if you'd like for me to upload and send it to you so you can see it.

Or post another few messages to get to the 25th post, and then I believe you automatically have the ability to receive private messages. I think.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom