Park photography C&C welcome :)

kows

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Better than my last set of photo's.
( http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...to-gallery/202114-newbies-garden-shots-p.html )

Comments are NEEDED! only way i will improve :)

4575167357_e63108ef1c_b.jpg

4575176167_21aa7e427a_b.jpg

4575813302_94ee40cf15_b.jpg

3 is my favourite due to the colours and the focus/exposure is correct

and a slighty chancey one: :D

4576020860_7f0afbaa17_b.jpg

I really like flower pics, and these look good to me, i really like the 3rd one, also. love the yellow with the black center

the 4th one seems a little washed out...not sure how to put it but like there is a lot of yellow nothing for my eye to focus on maybe? not sure

Kow
Have you tried to use the histogram on your camera?

I am not sure what camera you are shooting, but get the manual out and read about access to the histogram. It can help you from shooting shots like the last one posted here.

They same a bit soft (out of focus) Great ideas though!!

Thanks for your comments!
My flickr:
Flickr: Kows1337's Photostream
i will try and use my histogram ( seen it but not sure what to do with it, tipppssss?)

taken with a fuji s2000hd

The histogram gives you an idea about your exposure, it shows how much of a specific shade of darkness (lightness) is in the picture. Black is on the left, white is on the right. If you have a lot of dark shades, the histogram will have a hump on the left. If you have a lot of light shades, the hump will be on the right. A properly exposed photo will be somewhere in the middle.

Histogram%20Example.jpg

Okay, thank you. i will post some pictures over the weekend , and use my histogram for those.. see what will happen :) thanks for all your comments

Most reactions

Back