Park Shots (More Clear Now)

IndieMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I resized all my photos online so they are allot more clear now.

I found another bird today, a seagull and dam did he nip my face lol.

Enjoy!

php1myoHFPM63.jpg

php09srGnPMRE.jpg

phpCGyfoFPM.jpg

phpQjxIdcPM.jpg

phpuDuxJXPM.jpg

phpXUWWsaPM.jpg

phpdhynXoPM.jpg

phpogGVE8PM.jpg

phpf3pRZoPM.jpg

Nice shots. You might want to clone your hand out of the seagull shot.

The last photo is interesting - with the green color cast the water in the foreground looks like textured glass.

My favorites are #5 and #6

Please number your images and unless there is a theme, consider limiting the quantity.

A couple of nice shots you have there.

Please number your images and unless there is a theme, consider limiting the quantity.

A couple of nice shots you have there.
Will do,

Thank you.

Hehe, that seagul shot is funny :D You held the seagul ?!

I like #6 the best, very abstract and i like the way you've processed it :wink:

You tried to hold the seagull? I don't think nature appreciates that. (honestly you probably deserved the nip in the face haha)

Nice pics, I like number 4. How did you get so close to the duck? Where you using a long tele-photo?
I used my zoom with a high ISO,

You tried to hold the seagull? I don't think nature appreciates that. (honestly you probably deserved the nip in the face haha)
Actually he had an injured wing, I rescue birds in the summer but everytime I go out to take photos I seem to find injured birds LOL, first the pigeon now this seagull, I called the wild life centre and they took him and the pigeon in... there in good hands now and will be released once there better. So if anything I desurved some preening from that seagull not a nip. :greenpbl: I'm pretty sure the pigeon had new castles disease (humans can't catch it) as he was fliping seeds all over the place lol.

Thank you everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back