What's new

Parking Garage Rooftop

Stoneface

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Rooftop_by_Stoneface_GFX.png

http://stoneface-gfx.deviantart.com/art/Rooftop-86936523

I'm very new to this photography thing. I thought I'd try it out. This was taken when I went shooting with my friend. I enjoyed the view from this parking garage rooftop we decided to visit and came up with this. The exposure was wayyyy off, but i tried to fix it as much as I could. My friend was busy running down a flight of 10 steps thanksto me dropping his lense cap off the edge, oops!
 
Nice sky but the foreground is muddy and the lines aren't that interesting.
 
Thanks for your reply, Alpha.
I'll keep that in mind for future refrences.
 
It's a decent shot, but there is no real major focal point. Nothing too interesting in it either. Try taking close, focused photos of labels like that Caution label or random and unique objects. You are progressing though, keep it up!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom