KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #1
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #2 Great shot! Love the pipe, two thumbs up
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Judi!
sashbar Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 13, 2012 Messages 3,044 Reaction score 1,183 Location Behind the Irony Curtain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #4 Nice one. I would crop a bit at the bottom.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2013 #5 I really like the felling of it
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2013 #6 Nice tones, but I think having the pipe in focus would have been better.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks everyone! sleist - yeah, I would have liked to have it just a little sharper (but not a lot), but I was in a dark basement without a tripod.
Thanks everyone! sleist - yeah, I would have liked to have it just a little sharper (but not a lot), but I was in a dark basement without a tripod.