What's new

Parkour and Photography?

nickzou

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
593
Reaction score
40
Location
Ottawa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, this may sound really stupid. But I've been practising parkour for longer than I've been into photography. And lately I've been going up on a few rooftops and thought it would be a great vantage point for a few shots but I don't really want to take my camera with me on these trips unless I have a way of securing it to me firmly. I usually hang my camera like a laptop bag when I'm not shooting, one arm in. But it still bounces around quite a bit. Is there a product out there that is built for movement and durability? I mean, I'm sure war photographers and photojournalist run into similar problems.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom