T Timmaaaay TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2007 #1 Here are 3 pics that I took of my parrot:
T Timmaaaay TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump .
RedDevilUK TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 321 Reaction score 0 Location Rochdale UK (N. Manchester) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2007 #3 WOW, its feet are massive!!! it wears bigger shoes than me nice pictures
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 16, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #4 That first one is really nice. :mrgreen: I like the idea and how you took it. Hey, how DID you take it???
That first one is really nice. :mrgreen: I like the idea and how you took it. Hey, how DID you take it???
Nein-reis TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 454 Reaction score 1 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 16, 2007 #5 Cool bird, I like his eyes in number #3... and #1 is really fun