party here...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some of you.. those who'd been in London (Saffron Walden) meetup surely remember my friend Magda. So we've just met after almost half a year of not seeing each other... who wants a beer with us?? :bouncy::bouncy::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
that's funny when two blonde girls meet and have too much beer with themmmm :drunk: :p

no no no... too much... and what was the first thing she wanted to do?? no.. not opening the beer... but... to spam TPF :)

EDIT: sorry for spelliong mistakes today...

so thats why you haven't responded to MSN, I thought I smelled booze on the side. Its actually been unbusy for the first time in 8 months and of course everybody is either asleep or drunk now :greenpbl:

vonnagy said:
so thats why you haven't responded to MSN, I thought I smelled booze on the side. Its actually been unbusy for the first time in 8 months and of course everybody is either asleep or drunk now :greenpbl:

ohhh w8... I see... there's a message... oik..... ok I meant

you see polish girls are great, they look good, are smart and can drink a lot of alcohol (yes, it's in our genes). last year I celebrated new years eve in Poland (a new years eve party) and it was great, no beer (I was the only one with a Heineken) just vodka :D it was a lot of fun. you are great

Alex, give Magda a hug from me (I don't know her but she's a friend of you so she has to be great). have lots of fun :thumbsup:

hahah thanks :) I think this night will be loooooonnnng :D so take the bus and come here!

santino said:
...and can drink a lot of alcohol (yes, it's in our genes).
If the alcohol is in your jeans then you've missed your mouth - probably because you've drunk too much already!

I was looking through some photos today with my wife, and a shot of Magda appeared on the screen - who's that she asked - Magda I replied, and life went on.

Say Hi from me :D

tempra said:
I was looking through some photos today with my wife, and a shot of Magda appeared on the screen - who's that she asked - Magda I replied, and life went on.

Say Hi from me :D

hahaha that's great :)
and Santino! i'm sure we will meet someday!

guys ... can you explain my hangover somehow?!?!

Most reactions

Back