What's new

Party Roof

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
9,504
Reaction score
2,004
Location
Montana
Urban photograph of nothing

6497659733_5e7c0d8794_b.jpg
 
The only thing I don't like about this is the shadow.

Is another time of day a possibility, for it to be gone?
 
It is possible, just a bank downtown. But do you think that without the shadow, it would appear too flat? There is plenty of detail in the original, do you think pulling back the shadow a bit would help?
 
I dunno, if it will help for sure. The only way to know, is to try it and compare.

I just keep getting drawn to it, so my sensibility says it's too dominate, and not the subject.

I would keep the same perspective and see if that is enough to give the viewer the sense of depth. If you stepped to the left, I think it would definitely flatten it.

Just my thoughts.
 
Your thoughts are appreciated. I think the clouds are a bit pinkish, too. I'll try lightening the shadows up a bit while I'm at it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom