What's new

Pasadena Towers

Thor the Mighty

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
glendale, ca
shot in pasadena california on a drizzly dismal night.

20664_418416.jpg




20664_410999.jpg




272717614_050b26147c.jpg




272712951_3f0a31eb29.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/86/272712951_3f0a31eb29.jpg
 
Photos?

Do you want us to approach your pics "via the scenic route" then (copy+paste method) ... you will find feedback will be poor since few have the time or patience to go that path!
 
OK, I made it work for you.

And I am glad I did, else I would have missed out on these photos!
And that would have been a pity.
What an amazingly smooth hand do you have for your zoomers!!! WOW!
 
I approached the pics by actually taking "the scenic route", i.e. I highlighted the URL inbetween the IMG-brackets, copied and pasted them and thus opened the picture, then right-clicked myself to the properties and copied the URL from there again (so I'd have a proper link), then went into your thread (edit function) and used the "insert-image-icon" (that yellow square with the grey mountains and grey sun), put the copied URL in there and voilà. Pics are here! :D

(I had to do that four times all over again).
 
Thor, good shots, and kudos for being out there an taking pictures as often as you are.
 
thanks! i dont shoot as much as i'd like to right now because of school but hey good times are coming
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom