Passenger Waiting

John 2

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Passenger Waiiting.jpg

It's a nice image, the only thing that jumps out for me, is the hills in the background have a very different colour temperature. Did you do some selective editing?

artistic and painterly, very well done

Thanks for the comments all.

@ thereyougo! Your right. I hadn't noticed that. The selective PP was to lift the shadows on those hills and that has caused the result you have observed. would have been so easy to put right as in:

Passenger Waiiting.jpg

Very nice - love the colour tone!

This is a wonderful scene. Amazing that you were able to get the lone traveller out there - looks like it could get busy. The sky is beautiful and I have no problem with either version.

Great job!

Beautiful composition and colours. Having the lone passenger there really sets the mood.

Thanks @terri, Thanks @Stapo. Taken at Garsdale station on the Settle to Carlisle line high up on the Yorkshire moors. This proved to be some compensation. There were others on the platform but they were behind me. All of us were waiting for a steam special coming in the other direction. It turned up just as the train this passenger was waiting for pulled into the station blocking any chance of decent photo op of the Steamer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back