The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Along with the surge of honesty, I have noticed there is a comcommitant but less positive surge of passive aggressive behavior - posters referring to others negatively, but indirectly. There are references to 'people who think they know everything 'or 'people who are full-time critics.' (Quotes are approximate.)

By not being direct these posts make a bunch of people feel bad, rather than the real object of the post. IMO, this is an unpleasant way to comment and, if I have done it, I apologize. (I try to be unpleasant in a non-passive way)

Of course that passive-aggressive behavior might be preferable to this post which I got by PM.

and I think that you're a s.h.i.t.t.y photographer.

Since I won't have much time to take pictures for a while, I don't want to fall into the category of 'all hat, no cattle' and so have adopted a personal policy from this day to only comment on a day when I actually can post a picture. This will make me more ambitious about posting.

if I have done it, I apologize.

If anyone has a problem with you then it is their problem, so don't worry.
And... I'm supposed to be ignoring you, aren't I? :lmao:

(PS Liked your sofa shot - which is why I broke the habit of a lunchtime and responded)

Most reactions

Back