What's new

The Minox

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not finding a category for this different film camera I still felt I'd write a post.
Below is my Minox EC with all accessories and container. I got this beauty on eBay during the frensy to dump anything film based and move to digital. For mere pocket change I was able to snap this up. Like many of my film cameras it was put into careful storage awaiting the big days.
As a background, way back before I was a teen, I got very interested in photography. Coupled with that was a fascination with that camera machine. Years following on came digital but a part of me couldn't resist those sweet buys on eBay!
Now being 2024, I'm fully retired and ready to dig into all my cameras, weather digital of film, and really see what I can do. Ten months ago, I unpacked my Minox and readied it for film loading much as I have done with other of my film cameras. Actually, within my dark-bag I scissor cut film used in another camera to fit the Minox. Success all around so I was off and running. Going ahead I have three choices. A company called Blue Moon in Oregon, can supply film in different emotions. Next is cutting my own strips at 9.2mm using ideas found online. An interesting one I cooked up was buying Super 8 movie film and cut lengths as needed. A bit narrow but fine for me.

My apologies on the double post on this......newbie you know.
 

Attachments

  • 91E394FC-9E57-48F1-B13B-5C4229407A1D.webp
    91E394FC-9E57-48F1-B13B-5C4229407A1D.webp
    129.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom