What's new

Pastel Chalk

Film josh? I feel stupid asking you that LOL. I love it.
 
Of course! :lol:

Fuji Superia 800 - pretty much a 'consumer' film - you can find it in any Walmart or drug store. I like it though.

This was with the 100mm macro, at f/2.8, 1/125 (I think - maybe 1/100).

I was counting on the grain helping to make all the colors blend together.
 
Nice capture! Excellent color on that!
 
I love the back ground, but not that sure about the foreground; but i like that creative attitudeRegards :D
 
Works well. I might crop just a bit on the lower edge - there's a small band of fuzziness along the bottom that I don't think adds anything. You could keep yourself busy doing selective focus images of this for a while!
 
Thanks everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom