Path in a swamp

eccs19

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for C&C. Taken this summer. I think it could have been sharper, but at the time, I was new with the camera, and it was taken with a lens that's not great quality. Does having the path down the centre work in this case? (rule of thirds not used)

SwampPath.jpg

Looking for C&C. Taken this summer. I think it could have been sharper, but at the time, I was new with the camera, and it was taken with a lens that's not great quality. Does having the path down the centre work in this case? (rule of thirds not used)

it wuold if you could see the path. The fact that the path disappears with without leading to something bugs me. You may have better luck with this shot in the autumn after some of the vegetation has cleared out a little.

It's basically just a snap shot. You can glance at it and move on...nothing to captivate the viewer and make him want to move his eyes around the image.

Path isn't clear enough to be the center of the picture, it just somewhat fades in with the background, which leads to the main problem of the picture which is a lack of a main focus in the picture...It comes off as just a picture filled with green scenery.

Yeah, like the others said, the path would of needed to be longer or something. It kind of looks like there is no clear subject without the longer path.
Of course this isnt your fault..

haha I like how it kind of makes me scared though. I feel like a raptor is going to jump out of the tall grass to my left and right.

I don't mind the path ending in nothingness. The tree that shows behind that bit of "nothingness" (tension!) is the leading point for me to where the path might (!) (more tension!) lead.

And the photo is very green :lovey:! Awww! Green! :D

I find the apprehension about monsters & tension interesting indeed. Tis just a pic in some wetland, nothing sinister about that. City dwellers or too many horror movies perhaps. :lol:

Green is always good!
Honestly!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back