What's new

Path to the Top, and something strange...

Yeah. Do you have the saying over there too? Early to bed, early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise!
 
Yeah. Do you have the saying over there too? Early to bed, early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise!
hey, that's nice and easy to remember, thanks. Going to pass that on my children :)

We have something that can't be translated well, like "One who gets up early is doubly lucky" but it's equivalent to yours " The early bird gets (catches) the worm."



Michael, sorry for hijacking your thread! :)
 
...and it's 12:19am here ;)

still at work...

You're up at 5am!?
 
There's a weird torsion to this shot.
At the top the right side is down a smidge but closer to the bottom the tilt seems to be a bit greater.
whazzup?
 
Why not? I woke up at 4am today so I can prepare for our trip to Ohio. We left the house at 7am. We are in Ohio now at Marriot...oh no...we are at the Hampton's because they do not allow dogs at the Marriot...it's 5:20 pm here...

I am off this topic now...I am not contributing anything. I am chatting. Sorry Michael.
...and it's 12:19am here ;)

still at work...

You're up at 5am!?
 
There's a weird torsion to this shot.
At the top the right side is down a smidge but closer to the bottom the tilt seems to be a bit greater.
whazzup?

Ya, it looks like one of my failed perspective corrections in CS6. ;)
Subtle enough to make me fix my glasses.
 
There's a weird torsion to this shot.
At the top the right side is down a smidge but closer to the bottom the tilt seems to be a bit greater.
whazzup?

I had to go back and look at it. Take a peek just below the N and G in building-that's where it begins, too, if anyone hasn't seen it. I think that's due to the scanning tray not holding it completely flat. That lens doesn't create that kind of distortion, and if it did, it would be even across the whole bottom. I think. I could be completely wrong here, of course. This hasn't made it into CS anything (I don't HAVE CS of any kind here, just lightroom, and this never was imported).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom