roentarre TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 368 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2008 #1 A little surprised when I spotted this. Quite a fun shot. The colour is a little off but I found the overall feeling rather different Fa 43
A little surprised when I spotted this. Quite a fun shot. The colour is a little off but I found the overall feeling rather different Fa 43
Resin42 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 376 Reaction score 0 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2008 #2 I really like this, nice find.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 If I had seen this somewhere, I'd have felt compelled to take a photo, too! Really interesting patterns and colour play. I like it!
If I had seen this somewhere, I'd have felt compelled to take a photo, too! Really interesting patterns and colour play. I like it!