What's new

Patterns and shadows

xs400

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken near my office.

copy-shadow.jpg
 
I believe you've got some good composition, but the backgorund at the right side is distracting.
 
Try cropping right up to the pillar and take out the background on the right side.
 
Thanks for the suggestion. Here is the cropped version.

copy-shadow1.jpg
 
I think the second one is better, however you have the background reflection on the left hand side now.

Try cropping in so that the top and bottom lines of the windows run into the top and bottom corners of the image - like one of those infinity mirrors.

That would sort the composition out, but I'm not sure I like the quality of the light, it's very harsh and cold to my eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom