Paul C. Buff Einstein E640 kit

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Paul C. Buff Einstein monolight setup with extras for sale. The Einstein is powerful yet affordable monolight strobe with excellent color consistency and a wide range.

This setup is practically new, it has only been fired 319 times. condition is excellent and has only been used a few times. I'd love to keep it but I have other financial obligations that need to be taken care of.

Included is the E640 strobe unit with flashtube and modeling light, 1 extra flashtube, 2 extra modeling lamps (1x 150w, 1x 250w), shipping cover, 7" reflector, 4 Grids for the 7" reflector (10, 20, 30, and 40 degree grids), and all cables, wires, plugs, manuals, etc as it comes with from the factory.

The Vagabond unit seen in the pictures in NOT included and is not available.

I'm asking $540 for it all together.

I also have a large 86" PLM white shoot through umbrella with backspill cover and einstein mounting ring I could add to the kit if interested for an additional $30 + shipping. I don't have pics of the umbrella but I can get some if needed

einstein1_zps5e56bf7a.jpg

einstein2_zpsc32c36e4.jpg

I have a Paul C. Buff Einstein monolight setup with extras for sale. The Einstein is powerful yet affordable monolight strobe with excellent color consistency and a wide range.

This setup is practically new, it has only been fired 319 times. condition is excellent and has only been used a few times. I'd love to keep it but I have other financial obligations that need to be taken care of.

Included is the E640 strobe unit with flashtube and modeling light, 1 extra flashtube, 2 extra modeling lamps (1x 150w, 1x 250w), shipping cover, 7" reflector, 4 Grids for the 7" reflector (10, 20, 30, and 40 degree grids), and all cables, wires, plugs, manuals, etc as it comes with from the factory.

The Vagabond unit seen in the pictures in NOT included and is not available.

I'm asking $540 for it all together.

I also have a large 86" PLM white shoot through umbrella with backspill cover and einstein mounting ring I could add to the kit if interested for an additional $30 + shipping. I don't have pics of the umbrella but I can get some if needed

I don't think I have much use for an 86" umbrella, but PM me a price for everything shipped to 23453. I think I definitely want the Einstien for sure.

I would jump on that if my dog didn't just have surgery...

If HybridAWD has no interest in the PLM umbrella, I have interest in it for sure, would be glad to take it for the $30 plus shipping, please let me know.

PM sent,

dutcheagle, if hybridawd doesn't take the umbrella I'll send you a message and we can work something out for that.

I haven't received a reply about this, everything is still available

Umbrella can go separately since it'll be kind of pricey to ship. I'll take everything else though. PM me back your paypal info.

payment recieved on the PCB kit...umbrella still available but is offered to dutcheagle awaiting reply.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back