What's new

PCB speedring/cage and positioning shaft

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
452
Location
UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I sold all my PCB parts to fund other things, and I found this speedring/cage assembly that I don't need. it should work with all the PCB units, I had it on a einstein but it should work fine with the alienbees, etc.

the speedring is part # BSRA

If you need it let me know, I'm not really looking to make any money on it, but shoot me $10 paypal gift to cover the shipping cost to the CONUS and gas to take it to the post office and it's yours.
 
Last edited:
This is for the PLM correct?
 
yeah, I got it for the PLM, but its a pretty simplistic cage, it could probably be adapted to other umbrellas without too much trouble.

also, I couldn't change the title of the thread, but it does not include the PLM positioning shaft, its just the speedring/cage assembly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom