peaceful feeling? *smirk*

kalee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure a a lot you can relate. =)

2m6sufd.jpg

This is a cute series but the individual pictures are badly exposed and need significant correction to make them more 'pictures' than 'snapshots.'

they really are just snapshots (not portraits) and some good memories of a son sleeping with his daddy.

but thanks for the cc. ;)

WIth some minimal effort, these can be made really nice so the series will be much more than just a memory shot.

thanks... but that's all my photos are.
memories for my kids.
my husband adores these images... I love them... and when he's grown up someday, i'm pretty sure our son will cherish them.
that's all the really matters. :)

kalee- you should've maybe explained that you just wanted to share and didn't want any critiques or the like.

The pictures are adorable though!
I've never seen a kid move so much in their sleep (and my family thought i was bad). The second one's hilarious. I can't even understand how he managed to stay on the bed.

These would look real good in black and white. Maybe with his red pjs in selective color (toned down a bit maybe) or the red stripes on the bed.

Great serious. These are the kind of pictures that will show up at his wedding one day :)

My son is only 2 but I have had an amazing number of these moments already - nice series :)

As a mom of two boys, I can relate! I have had my kids join me in my bed at one time or another. I have had to kick my youngest out of my bed because he moved so much. I like the movement through the three frames.

Most reactions

Back