What's new

Peaceful Morning

Oh wow, yes it looks very peaceful. Nice capture. If anything, the top left doesn't add much, so maybe another angle that shows more bridge?
 
Oh wow, yes it looks very peaceful. Nice capture. If anything, the top left doesn't add much, so maybe another angle that shows more bridge?

That's what I thought (regarding cropping the left), but I felt like there was something missing without it. I do go back and forth a bit regarding that.
I think the left adds balance. It also anchors the bridge rather than leaving it dangling. I do get your point, but I'm not sure it helps the composition much.

Thanks for the comment! :)
 
That is a very nice photo. I think the left portion of the photo gives it the depth that needs to bring the bridge to the forefront. Maybe a background blur for a different look but very nice. Good eye.
 
Like the shot, beautiful place.
 
Looks amazing. I could use a peaceful place like that lol
 
Been watching this forum for few days and didn't see anything that touched me till now.
I really like your picture, nothing too amazing about it but it simply touched my heart as a really good picture should do.

Thank you!
 
Thanks folks!
Bridge over the lagoon, Public Garden, Boston. It's much less tranquil later in the day.
7:42 AM according to exif, but I think it was more like 8:42 - I'm NOT a morning person ... ;)
 
Been watching this forum for few days and didn't see anything that touched me till now.
I really like your picture, nothing too amazing about it but it simply touched my heart as a really good picture should do.

Thank you!

Thanks goodguy. Glad you liked it. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom