peach trees and Mt. Hermon

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
18271828-1.jpg

Dani

Oh, could you not have chopped down that fence in front of the trees?
Other than that it is really beautiful. Are they in bloom? And the green walkways between them ... well, isn't that a beautiful colour? It is!!! :lovey:

And mountains!
MOUNTAINS ... and on the right you no longer know what is mountain top and what is clouds. Cool effect.

Was there no chance for you got get closer and photograph THROUGH the fence so it would not show in your photo?

Corinna,
I was expecting you to comment about the fence, and ofcourse you're right. BUT, I think that the fence comes with the trees. Probably put there by the same person. So, no fence=no trees. I think I prefer it this way.
There was a water tunnel between me and the fence, and I was too lasy to cross it.:er:

Dani

Yes, actually, I was thinking that you might be thinking just that: peach tree orchard and fence to protect it belong together, so you would compose the fence into your frame. I can tell it was taken into the frame with consideration. So I can accept that.

Next time you JUMP, though, eh :greenpbl: :biggrin: !?!?!?!

awesome work. the fence actually doesn't look so bad there. it kind of goes with the trees. i like it.

keep it up!!

Thanks, justphotos.
Corinna, I promise to jump over next time.

Dani

Most reactions

New Topics

Back