Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:wav: :wav: :wav:

Surely that's deserving of a little attention from the good folks of TPF. Happy birthday and many happy returns (sorry, don't have any fancy smileys for the occasion - but you do have two POTM nominations from me for May, so that'll have to do)

:wav: :wav: :wav:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HBD!

15.gif

pascal

Thank you everyone! I had a grand day and maybe a drink or two (but I am typing just fine, so, nothing too hard on the brain cells. Then again, there is grad this weekend, hmm... (no, I will take the pictures and then black mail them instead) ;)

Thanks once again :D

Ah, you found it. Did try to PM you to draw your attention in this direction, but it said you'd used up all your space. A little house keeping due I think young lady... ;)

Not like I was at home all day anyways! ;)

Actually, what an accomplishment, today is the first time I have ever reached 100 messages (and yes we have done a little bit of tidying up in there)

Thanks once again though :)

Belated HB! Glad you enjoyed the day.

Most reactions

Back