Pease give me some feedback on my shots

Mushy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im relatively new to photography and would appreciate some c&c on these shots. they are not edited in any way. i shoot mostly coastal landscapes and surf photography. these photos arent composed in any way, more of a impulse shot type thing, if the shots there i took it. but tell me if u like them.

415d-Copy.jpg

604.jpg

392.jpg

Last edited:
You're trying to post HTML in the forum and it doesn't work. You need to use BBCode.

Click the link above for help using BBCode.

The images you've posted links to are very small. If you want C&C you'll want to use bigger images than these:

m_d3f480d3e42b4628a7f14a136e2431be.jpg

m_7ea36622cb9147bc9238898caa320a89.jpg

m_5402e470c254ace62f5f6fa2febb0cd3.jpg

yeah thanks. i was just having trouble figuring it out, but i got them up a little better off photobucket

I think you have a very good eye for photography. I like the compositions. You might try using a circular polarizer to make the sky pop a little through the haze. Otherwise, I like them.
-Andy

That ocean spray stuff looks cool, damn.

#1 - The horizon isn't level. And what is the main subject of this shot? The sign? The car? The parking lot? The ocean? The sky? Looks like you weren't sure.

#2 - The horizon isn't level in this shot. The glare and flares are distracting. I like the idea behind the shot though.

#3 - It's a nice shot but underexposed. Sea spray adds some character to the shot. Cold windy morning?

Not a bad set of shots really. They all convey a sense of what the place was like. All shot with a FujiFilm FinePix S5700 or S700? Good start.

#2 - The horizon isn't level in this shot. The glare and flares are distracting. I like the idea behind the shot though.

I disagree, I think the flare kinda makes the shot really.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back