What's new

Peat works

Amazing and outstanding.... Excellent quality !!!
#2 and #3 are my best options :D
 
Amazing and outstanding.... Excellent quality !!!
#2 and #3 are my best options :D

Thanks bud, means a lot. Ive managed to save enough for a 10-20mm sigma so I should be ordering that next week :)
 
I like 1 and 2, but the black and whites need some help in processing to avoid blown hilights.

How did you process the b/w? My guess is you used the red channel. I'd suggest dropping the red channel in the channel mixer by 20 points, and compensating with blue, maybe green.
 
I like the last one, but would crop a little tighter and redo the conversion as suggested above.
 
Nice work with the control panel and engine. (#1 and #2).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom