What's new

Peeking

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1460753382-4.jpg
 
I like the composition...especially like the reflection on the floor.
 
Thanks, Mully. This was a group photoshoot with people from one of the local photoclubs. Some of them complained about the floors being dirty... but the reflection doesn't lie :)
 
Very nice. All the lines are great.
 
Wow! That is an amazing find my friend!! Love the framing w/ the complimentary lines!! Great stuff!! :sexywink:


This shot has been stamped w/ the Mish seal of approval.
 
Great job..love the lines and varying textures. yo.u have a good eye
 
I like it muchly (isn't that a good word?) though would have liked the foreground pillar (wall?) to be in as sharp a focus as the rest of the image. Good eye regadrless.
 
I like it muchly (isn't that a good word?) though would have liked the foreground pillar (wall?) to be in as sharp a focus as the rest of the image. Good eye regadrless.

I agree with the foreground focus thing, but still, a great photo.

My favorite element is how precisely that wall on the left "slices" the background stairs so that each step is shown with exactly the same width. Very cool!
 
This shot has been stamped w/ the Mish seal of approval.
Ha!

though would have liked the foreground pillar (wall?) to be in as sharp a focus as the rest of the image.
This started as a test of my "new" Nikon 105mm f/2.5, at f/2.5 with the focus on the banister at the bottom. I wanted to see how sharp the lens was at each aperture, and also to what extent the other sections of the frame disappeared in the out-of-focus areas. Then I stopped down to f/5.6 (sweet spot of this lens) and finally to f/8 (this photo), with focus still on the same spot on the banister. To achieve sharpness across the image I would've had to focus elsewhere and play the hyperfocal-distance game (which I'm not very good at).

That being said, I assume that the whole image in focus would've been a bit of a challenge for the eyes – I'd have to go back and reshoot to know for sure.

Thank you all for your nice comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom