What's new

Peerless Magnarc Type "F"

Brian_Kuntz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Tombstone, Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Peerless Magnarc Type "F" that I know absolutely nothing about. It was sitting in a corner of a piece of property that we recently purchased. It is not in the best condition and from what I can tell by looking online it is just the main unit, no reels or anything like that. If anyone could help me determine its value or recommend someone I should talk to about selling it I would greatly appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom