Peg (C&C Please!)

edinchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6172232800_6c6884c99f_b.jpg

Still very new to all of this, so C&C would be very appreciated. Also, I know the composure is a bit crooked, but the peg was above me so it was a bit hard to get the shot perfectly.

Last edited:

MissCream

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
That my friend is a clothes pin!

Underexposed, dead center, out of focus and sorry but it's just not an interesting subject!

Why do you like this picture? (Not a rude question, I would just like to hear the good points of the picture that you like that I am failing to see :) )

OP
E

edinchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Ah, yeah. I Google translated it because I didn't really know the name of it since I live in a non-English speaking country.

I understand it's out of exposure, but it was a dark cloudy day and I think it represents the actual mood of the photo. I also don't understand how it's out of focus since it's the main subject in the photo, and the only one in near distance. Maybe my hand shook in the moment I took it since like I said in the first post, it was above me. And yeah, I agree about the "not an interesting subject" thing. It definitely isn't, but it kinda looked good from the position I took it.

Thanks a lot for the comment!

Geaux

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Personally, while it has its technical faults, it took me a second to realize what it was. I like the perspective on it, just not the underexposure.

MissCream

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Ah, yeah. I Google translated it because I didn't really know the name of it since I live in a non-English speaking country.

I understand it's out of exposure, but it was a dark cloudy day and I think it represents the actual mood of the photo. I also don't understand how it's out of focus since it's the main subject in the photo, and the only one in near distance. Maybe my hand shook in the moment I took it since like I said in the first post, it was above me. And yeah, I agree about the "not an interesting subject" thing. It definitely isn't, but it kinda looked good from the position I took it.

Thanks a lot for the comment!

I think the focus is on the left hand side black notch, I can't see your exif details but it looks like you needed a smaller aperture and a higher ISO.

OP
E

edinchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thing is, it was shot on auto. Like I said, I'm still a beginner, so I still need to learn that technical exposure stuff.

OP
E

edinchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for your comment Virtuosos. I've seen that book mentioned around here somewhere, I really need to get a copy of it.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics