Pelican On A Pier

I think this one has been over processed in both the sharpening and NR, giving it an almost painting look to it. That said if that was the intention it worked, if not, well, interesting is about all I could say.

I think this one has been over processed in both the sharpening and NR, giving it an almost painting look to it. That said if that was the intention it worked, if not, well, interesting is about all I could say.

my thoughts, too. if the painterly effect was intentional then it needs a bit more to make it look intentional.

my thoughts, too. if the painterly effect was intentional then it needs a bit more to make it look intentional.

I rather think it was unintentional and heavy handed. Only the OP can clarify.

I rather think it was unintentional and heavy handed. Only the OP can clarify.[/QUOTE]
It’s jUst a pelican shot in very bad light.

It's more the PP I think that was the issue not the subject or the quality of light.

It's more the PP I think that was the issue not the subject or the quality of light.

when viewed large there's odd artifacts or squiggles around all of the lines. especially in the out of focus background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back