Penny for your thoughts.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gorilla in deep thought. Sometimes, I wonder what they are thinking.

Infused zoo picnic-44.jpg

Nice shot, Ron. Always like a good gorilla pic. A silverback??? What zoo was this taken at? (I'm assuming a zoo, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Nice shot, Ron. Always like a good gorilla pic. A silverback??? What zoo was this taken at? (I'm assuming a zoo, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Thanks @K9Kirk. Yes it is a silverback and was taken at the OKC Zoo a number of years ago. I was reviewing some old hard drives this weekend and decided to re-edit this image as I feel that me editing style today is much better.

Thanks @K9Kirk. Yes it is a silverback and was taken at the OKC Zoo a number of years ago. I was reviewing some old hard drives this weekend and decided to re-edit this image as I feel that me editing style today is much better.
Amazing creatures gorillas are, I need to get up to Busch Gardens soon, been yeas since I've been to a nice zoo. I do the same thing with a lot of older pic. It's seems it's also a good source of entertainment for myself, also, because I almost always bust out laughing at what I used to think looked good. :nightmare::lol:

Amazing creatures gorillas are, I need to get up to Busch Gardens soon, been yeas since I've been to a nice zoo. I do the same thing with a lot of older pic. It's seems it's also a good source of entertainment for myself, also, because I almost always bust out laughing at what I used to think looked good. :nightmare::lol:

I totally agree with you. It does show me where I came from and see that I am actually making improvements. But sometimes, you find a gem in there too.

He's thinking "DSLR or Mirrorless?... Hmmm"

Nice shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back