Pentax 6x7 system, 4 lenses, etc.

Storogoth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Older Asahi Pentax 6x7 MLU body (probably 7-8) with a grid focusing screen, pentaprism finder (maybe a 7), metered finder (dented & not working), waist level finder (8) in pretty good shape. I shot mostly mountains, climbing and landscapes so the lenses are as follows: 35mm (f4.5-22) fisheye (built in filters), 45mm (F4-22)superwide, 55mm (f3.5-22) wide (case & hood), 105mm (F2.4-22)normal. I also have the wood grip, remote battery holder, helicoid extension tube for macro and a few other goodies and film. Lenses are in excellent shape except for the 105 which is good-average. Well over $5000 invested but I have not used it much in the last couple of years. Has allowed me to take some amazing pics and I hate to lose the medium format system but need to move on to something lighter and easier to carry into the mountains. I would rather sell the entire package and be able to let someone get some good use out of it. Willing to pack it all into a Doskocil case and ship domestic. Will consider parting out in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/Storgoth/PentaxGear2sm.jpg

Asking $1800. Probably will put it up on eBay this weekend and will add link to the auction site.

Last edited:
Darn, I've been looking for a package for a month or two now, just bought one 2 days ago. I definitely think you'll make more parting it out from what I've seen on the market. Please let me know if you do decide to part out, I'd be interested in a lens or two and the WLF.

Bump to edit & drop the price to $1800. Really a steal for the older & faster 35mm fisheye & 55mm wide lenses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back