What's new

Pentax K-X - Like New - White Body w/ White 18-55mm

bsdubois00

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling a like new Pentax K-X WHITE BODY w/ matching 18-55mm Lens. I have not used this camera hardly so I am letting it go at a great deal. The camera and lens are both in perfect condition. I will include 4 Sanyo Eneloops with Charger also. I can take photos if necessary but they will be from my iPhone as it is the only other camera that I have.

This is the same camera that got a 5 out of 5 from PhotographyBlog.com - Pentax K-x Review | PhotographyBLOG

Asking price is $395 shipped and paypal'd (gift)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom