What's new

Pentax K5 in very good condition

petermccoy

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dear fellow photographers,

Due to financial hardship I'm facing at the moment, I've decided to sell one of my two cameras, a Pentax K5. It is in very good condition, has a shutter count of around 10000 and no visible scratches. Included with the camera is a 32GB sdhc card, the charger and a battery.

I'm asking 650 US$ shipped (USPS). I'm located in Georgia, USA. For payment I accept Paypal (I'm verified).

Thank you for your interest,
Peter


$IMG_4001.webp
$IMG_3998.webp
$IMG_3999.webp
$IMG_4000.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom