What's new

Peony

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
052820122245-X2.jpg


Comments welcome. Thanks for lookin'.
 
nice tones and softness...great
 
pretty awesome to get sharp and soft in same image that flows well together. I like it.
 
Thanks for the comments! I always struggle with these flowers. They are beautiful, yet not terribly photogenic (in my opinion).
 
I like the selective focus and the way the curved shape of the petals fit together. A couple of things are bothering me though. One is that bright OOF area on the top just right of center, and the other is the lighter OOF areas along the right side. As I said, I do like the selective focus, but I think these areas detract from the most interesting parts of the image in the center and left by drawing one's eye away. I would try either cropping them or darkening them a bit.
 
I like the selective focus and the way the curved shape of the petals fit together. A couple of things are bothering me though. One is that bright OOF area on the top just right of center, and the other is the lighter OOF areas along the right side. As I said, I do like the selective focus, but I think these areas detract from the most interesting parts of the image in the center and left by drawing one's eye away. I would try either cropping them or darkening them a bit.

Good points. I think the one at the top bothers be the most.
Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom