PEOPLE, BALLOONS, MEN IN KILTS.....now you must look..LOL!!!

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from a Parade near my house today.

BalloonCartGirl.jpg

EmilyatParade.jpg

LindseyatParade.jpg

Bagpipes.jpg

parade2.jpg

JazzerciseParade.jpg

BalloonGuy.jpg

Cheerleader.jpg

DrummerinaKilt.jpg

I really like the eyes of the child in #2. I also like #9, good blur showing the motion of the sticks.

Nice shots. This is the second time I've seen a pic of that young girl in #2. Are you saturating her eyes or are they naturally that amazing color?

Those are her eyes with 5% added saturation. I do sharpen them too. When she is outdoors her eyes are brighter (or when she cries they look turquoise) then when she is indoors.

Here is a photo of her without any edits to her eyes except for sharpening.

NaturalBlueEyes.jpg

She is on her way to being a heart breaker with those eyes. Lovely girl, nice shots.

I like #2 and #7. Something about the different colors against the blue sky and the way you cropped it just works for me. I wonder what some selective coloring would look like.
How do you sharpen eyes in photoshop? Any article or anything you could point me to?

That girl has breathtaking eyes. Wow.

What a fun series!!! Great colours in #1, killer eyes in #2, such a slice of Americana in #5, and LOVE the compo/crop in #7. Looks like a fun day.

Blimey, the ozone layer really is busted...1, 6, 7

2, tacky make-up ?

3, nice tidy candid, but the signs a bit ott

4, bit dark and ordinary

5, they really had blue socks ?

8, faster shutter, you probably dont need me to say that.

9, I like the perspective in this one, I think the exposure is ok, just detail lost in adjusted contrast, you need contrast in B/W though.

afterthought portrait, knocks the whole set into a cocked hat.

This is a strange set from unholy extremes of saturation to B/W, the afterthought portrait proves you dont need all that nonesense, and niether doe's she.

Blimey, the ozone layer really is busted...1, 6, 7

2, tacky make-up ?

3, nice tidy candid, but the signs a bit ott

4, bit dark and ordinary

5, they really had blue socks ?

8, faster shutter, you probably dont need me to say that.

9, I like the perspective in this one, I think the exposure is ok, just detail lost in adjusted contrast, you need contrast in B/W though.

afterthought portrait, knocks the whole set into a cocked hat.

This is a strange set from unholy extremes of saturation to B/W, the afterthought portrait proves you dont need all that nonesense, and niether doe's she.

If you didn't notice the date on this post it was done back in July when I only had my kit lens.

In #2 she had no make-up on so how can that be tacky make-up if she is not even wearing any?

In #3 the sign is a balloon that the parade handed out to the kids.

In #4 I agree that its a bit dark but ordinary? well only if your at a parade I suppose.

In #5 I didn't notice that their socks looked blue but thats just poor processing on my part!

#8 was done with a slow lens. At the time this photo was taken it was with my kit lens.

#9 Its what I liked about this shot at the time. I feel not "every" shot needs to be done in high contrast.

Most reactions

Back