People In HDR....what do you think?

wpgalex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2813412888_28674c6215.jpg

I think I like it!

Normally, I don't like 'overdone' (noticable) HDRs, but I think that in this circumstance, it makes the image nice and unique.

Thank you so much, I'm trying to improve as much as possible and to me the quickest way is to absorb as much information from fellow photographers. Love the forum!

Welcome to the forum from a fellow pegger, Alex.

I agree with what K8-90 said. Really like this image.

I do too. I wish my HDR skills matched that of alex.

Thanks guys, I'm happy that it pleases you all.

Invisible...nice website over at zenfolio, love the lily photo.

it's sorta cartoonish but it worked for me though..

I like it.. i think its pretty damn good..

You must have a hella fast camera to capture multiple exposures of people for HDR merging.

It looks nice, even if it is not a true HDR, not that I'm suspicious but sometimes people post 'HDR's that are single exposure manipulations.

BTW it is a great story telling moment!

I'll be looking for more of your work now..

-Shea

It sorta has a "timeless" quality to it. I like it

You must have a hella fast camera to capture multiple exposures of people for HDR merging.

It looks nice, even if it is not a true HDR, not that I'm suspicious but sometimes people post 'HDR's that are single exposure manipulations.

BTW it is a great story telling moment!

I'll be looking for more of your work now..

-Shea

Well actually I don't have an extremely fast camera, so to clarify this was taken in RAW then single file converted in Photomatix.:lol::sexywink:

so photomatix can adjust the exposure within the program itself for single exposure HDR? i always thought you had to adjust them outside of photomatix, and photomatix' only job is to join them together.

hmm interesting.

yeah i quite like the tone-mapping in the first shot actually, looks good - not so fond of the second one though, just doesn't work the same way.

I like elderly people in HDR, kids, not so much. Very nice shot though.
I'll have to check out this Photomatix.
Is there a plug-in or app, stand alone or that will work w/ Photoshop CS,...I odn't have CS2, or 3,...yet.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back